Terms & Condition
1. Any and all use of this Web Site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid out in the following clauses. Usage, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, is deemed to be the reading or visiting of this Web Site, and/or the purchase of one or more products from the Web Site and is applicable to all Users, whether human beings, computers or companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
2. The Owners of this Web Site have published it in good faith and to the best of their ability and knowledge in the given subject area. The Users of the Web Site are therefore required to demonstrate similar good faith in their use of the Web Site, by keeping to the Terms and Conditions of Use, not publishing defamatory remarks about the Web Site or the Site's Owners in any media, electronic or otherwise and, should discussion forums be available on the Web Site, by behaving in a considerate and responsible fashion at all times. Failure to comply will result in Users being denied access to the Web Site and may even result in prosecution, should the behavior breach any laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
3. In the event of any legal dispute arising from the use of this Web Site, irrespective of the country of origin of any third party, all such disputes will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the country of incorporation of the Web Site's owner(s) and not the country in which the Web Site is hosted unless otherwise stated.
4. All material on this Web Site, whether in the Web Site itself or any product that may be sold therein, if products are sold via the Web Site, is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the Web Site owner's express permission. You may not modify, copy, or in any way reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, lease, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or products obtained from this Web Site. Failure to obtain permission before reproducing such material may result in prosecution
5. We make every endeavor to ensure the information on our Web Site is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything up to date. The information is therefore provided without warranty or guarantee of any description, and the Web Site's owners cannot be held responsible for the use made of such information as may appear within the pages of the Web Site. It is the responsibility of the User to check current legislation and practices pertaining to their area of interest before acting upon information received via the Web Site. If you believe any of the information on this Web Site is inaccurate or incorrect, please contact us by email.
7. Wherever there are discussion forums available on the Web Site, Users are required to remain polite about each other and about the Web Site itself. We take defamation very seriously and any defamatory remarks found on our forums will be removed and the User denied access.
10. We may occasionally change of vary the contents of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that you purchased a product or service through us, it is the Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of that purchase that will be valid.
Following Terms for your quick reference:
Male’ l Hulhumale’ l Villingili Delivery
Same-day delivery for orders placed before 10 pm (next-day delivery for orders placed after 10 pm)
Free Delivery to any address in Male’ for purchases above MRF 200
MRF 5 per delivery for purchases below MRF 200
Island Ferry Delivery
Next-day delivery or based on shipping dates provided by customer
Free Delivery to any specified boat for purchases above MRF 200
MRF 5 per delivery for purchases below MRF 200
Free service for all PHARMACY.MV Online customers
Proof of Delivery
All deliveries require a signature upon receipt. Anyone who signs for the delivery at the address shall be presumed authorised to act as recipient for the item. The delivery centre shall verify the delivery via phone call to the specified phone number before the item is dispatched. If you are unsure that you will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, it is recommended that you nominate a work address or an available family member as recipient. PHARMACY.MV shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to a product once the delivery has been confirmed with a confirmed third-party signature.
All items ordered on PHARMACY.MV Online can be picked up at the LIFE SUPPORT stores
Shopping confirmation number and ID card will be required
In case of any delays or problems with the delivery of your package, please contact the PHARMACY.MV Customer Service Hotline +960 7467000.
To return damaged items, please refer to the PHARMACY.MV Online return policy.
- Customers are eligible to return delivery items and receive a full refund. Customer Service must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. Goods must be returned to the PHARMACY.MV outlet on (Location) within 2 days of receipt date. Shopping confirmation and customer ID card copy must be presented
- All returning items must be received in their original condition (new, unused and free from damage)
- In cases of incorrect or defective items being received as a result of PHARMACY.MV error, you may request a replacement or a refund for your purchase within 24 hours of delivery
- Questions about our Returns Policy? Please call our customer service Hotline on +960 7467000 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All customers or the card holders will receive a copy of the order transaction details to your email once you purchase any product. We recommend all card holders retain this transaction details copy with them.
Life Support Pvt Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All customers or the card holders will receive a copy of the order transaction details to your email once you purchase any product. We recommend all card holders retain this transaction details copy with them.
Life Support Pvt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, mainly for delivery and payment purposes.
- Full name and contact information including email address and phone number
- Full address including island and atoll, house name, street & post code
- Other information relevant for payment with Bank of Maldives. All Credit card and debit card payments are processed by using the Maldives Payment Gateway of Bank of Maldives Plc, to which you will be re-directed from our Website once you are ready to make the payment and enter card information. We will not be able to see, capture or store your card details and any other information you may enter at the Maldives Payment Gateway. All communications between Life Support Pvt Ltd and the Maldives Payment Gateway are encrypted using the TLS/SSL protocol. Once payment processing is completed (successfully or unsuccessfully) you will be redirected back to the PHARMACY.MV website
- Other information relevant for payment with other financial institutions those are available through our website. All such information is captured by the relevant payment provider and we will not be able to see, capture or store any details or information you may enter there.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your personal information mainly to deliver the ordered items to you and to provide you with services and to support our business functions. These business functions include order and service fulfillment, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never give your information to any third party that is not relevant for the payment process available on this site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cash on delivery
Available for customers with an address in Male’ I Hulhumale’ and Villingili. Cash on delivery is not yet available for customers in other islands.
Available for all customers.
BOM Payment Gateway
Available for all customers.